Content strategies and tips for SEO
This is an article explaining content strategies and tips for Search Engine Optimization. Helpful tips you can use to help you rank.SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION TIPS
Posted Date : Friday, 29 January 2021
Content brings you traffic.You need visitors to your website so they can get to know, like, and trust you. If they like what you post, they will come back for more. And that is our goal.
Content brings you leads. You can exchange guides, ebooks, a checklist of some sort, tools, etc for exchange for your visitor's email addresses. If they get to know, like, and trust you they will engage with you. Opt-in forms on your blog is another good example. Subscription like to your newsletters or ebooks are all good examples.
Content builds trustWhy should just anyone buy from you? There are tons of sites that they can choose to go to. You have to make a connection with them in such a way they trust you. Show them you understand them, and they will trust you to deliver exactly what they need.
Content grows your brandYour content will tell the world about what, how, and why you do what you do. This is called "branding" yourself. It's what defines you or deciphers you from others.
Content helps you sellThis needs to be delivered to your prospect when they are 100% ready to buy. Nurturing and tracking their progress will let you know.
Below article gives you 100 killer ideas for your social media content,
Content ToolsThese are tools that will make your life much easier handling some of the tasks that you face. Some of these are freeand some of them require a subscription. If you're on a slim budget I would pick the ones that are free.
- Hootsuite: Scheduling Twitter and Facebook posts. It’s a free tool. Buffer makes it easy for businesses and marketing teams to schedule posts, analyze performance, and manage all their accounts in one place. (Free)
- BuzzSumo: Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor find the key influencers to promote your content. (7-day free trial)
- Tailwind: Allows you to schedule pins to your Pinterest account, join “tribes” to find relevant content to share. (Free trial)
- FTTT: Connects your social media accounts so you don’t even have to post! IFTTT posts your content to Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook. (A free app just log into google acct.)
- Bit.ly: Bitly is a URL shortening service and a link management platform. (FREE)
Analyze your website always!Finally, stay on top of your site’s analytics. Regularly analyze your SEO content to see what’s working and what isn’t. Good measures of success and engagement include page views, links, comments (on blog posts and some other types of content), social shares (Facebook likes, tweets, etc.), and conversion rates.
You May Like Brand yourself with a turnkey marketing system
Related blogs to Content strategies and tips for SEO
Here we found some intersting blogs related to Content strategies and tips for SEO. Try reading them along to learn more about Content Strategies section.
Easy Keyword Research Free, Do It Easily Like A Pro
Easy keyword research method for beginners. Most popular secret tool that gives you millions of keywords free. Learn right now.MORE ABOUT KEYWORD RESEARCH