User Agreement - Alexa Master Community
User Agreement for members who use Alexa Master community. Everyone who accesses the website must agree with this document.
Last Update : 2018-05-22 12:00 AM, Time zone in Montreal, QC, Canada (GMT-5)HERE AND AFTER, WE (THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS WEBSITE) OR ALEXAMASTER (CASE INSENSITIVE) WILL BE THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND YOU (THE PERSON OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO VISIT/USE/ACCESS THIS WEBSITE) WILL BE THE USER. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW OUR,
Our intention is to connect online advertisers and freelancers together using modern technology to share their skills, resources, time between each other. In this process, we have to identify their needs, trends, and behaviors using advanced technological methods like location tracking, data collecting, and showing notifications on their devices. We need you to read this page very carefully and also you must read all other linked pages in this page.
You agree that by clicking “Register”, “Join Now”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with alexamaster (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
This Contract (1.1 Contract) applies to www.alexamaster.net, www.alexamaster.com and its mobile/social apps as well as digitally distributed contents in this website such as iframes, scripts, html codes. And also this Contract applies to software products, digital goods and services that you have received, bought from us.
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract. You’re eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least 18 years old.
2.1 Service Eligibility
To use our Services (1.2 Services), you agree that:
- You must be minimum 18 years old
- You will only have one alexamaster account, which must be in your real name
- You are not already restricted by alexamaster from using the Services
Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 18.
2.2 User Account
All registered users are account holders. You agree to:
- Try to choose a strong and secure password.
- Keep your password secure and confidential.
- Not transfer any part of your account (e.g., email, phone).
- Use our points system inside alexamaster.
- Accept all features related to free/VIP memberships.
You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
If you buy any of our paid Services (e.g., Traffic, VIP, Points), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may use third party payment processors such as PayPal, Skrill, etc.
- They may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card).
You can get a copy of your invoice through the payment processor or from our financial department.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways:
- Within the Service (e.g., chat messages), or
- Sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address)
You agree to keep your contact information up to date and keep recieving any form of messages from us.
Our Services allow sharing your links, such as your profile, blog pages, and AutoSurf links. Here you agree to:
- Share your links between people who accept/like to visit your links
- Not interrupt anyone using your links or autosurf page
We might unpublish, block links and pages that violate our terms of service (TOS).
2.6 Work Online
Freelancers are users who work, sell services and digital goods inside alexamaster. If you are a freelancer, you agree to:
- Provide all rights to alexamaster to manage your account, work and time
- Sell services that you are able to provide
- Not sell third-party copyrighted items such as trademark, patented software
- Be respectful and accepted what you are earning from alexamaster
Freelancers are also subjected to follow our terms of service (TOS).
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
We are not affiliated with Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Amazon, Bu.lk, Moz, Adhu.lk directly. You accept that we are not liable to their service agreement.
3.2 No Warranty
We try to keep alexamaster up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk.
Both you and alexamaster may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback
- Sections 2.4, 3 of this Contract
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We have a special moderation to prevent that kind of violations in alexamaster.
7. Contact Us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us: ONLINE OR BY MAIL