Alexa Master Plugins & Extensions
We keep updating our Mobile Apps, Firefox Addons, Chrome Extensions and here you can find their latest versions.
How to install alexamaster pro versions?
We have 2 types of alexamaster plugins/extensions which are Original and Pro versions. Original plugins can be downloaded easily from given links, however pro versions are designed for experts who can install a plugin, an addon, an extension manually. If you are going to install a pro version, you must activate developer mode in your web browser to continue the installation. Below, we have shown a step by step method to install the plugin.
- Update your browser to the latest Firefox or Chrome.
- Install Alexa Browser Extension: Download Here
- Download latest Alexa Master Pro from above.
- If Google Chrome [Video Tutorial Here],
- Extract/unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Need a free software to unzip? Try 7-Zip: axm.am/7zip.
- Turn on developer mode on your Browser.
- Click "Load Unpacked" button on top left corner and install.
- If Mozilla Firefox [Video Tutorial Here],
- Open drop menu on top-right corner.
- Click Add-ons from the list.
- Click the Wheel(Cog) button. It will open a drop menu.
- Click install add-on from file and install downloaded file.
- After installation, find alexamaster logo on the top-right corner and click.
Alexa Master Plugins & Extensions - Old Versions
Following versions of Alexa Master Plugins & Extensions are outdated, deprecated or removed from the use. We still keep records of these versions to help our members to identify changes, bugs and other issues.